“Sometimes, you need to step outside, get some fresh air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be.”
Rêves de Sabine (Sabine’s Dreams) is the French approach to enhancing beauty and well-being the natural way, with thoughtfully sourced natural and organic ingredients, including custom-blended therapeutic grade essential oils, to look, feel and smell beautiful, from head to toe.
“I am an artisan inspired by nature, the smell of the ocean, the feel of bare feet in cool sand, the taste of honey and the sound of bees, the scent of white sage on a warm summer day and, most of all, by Love.”
At Rêves de Sabine, we craft our natural body care products in small batches with the finest natural and organic ingredients, food grade whenever possible, with nothing synthetic, no parabens, no artificial preservatives, and no animal testing. We use recyclable containers such as non-reactive glass, metal, or PET (which does not contain BPA). We avoid unnecessary packaging such as cardboard boxes which are generally discarded as soon as they have been opened.
For more information on growing up in France in an artistic family, and how Sabine came to create the Rêves de Sabine line of eco-friendly, handcrafted, botanical & natural body care products, go to:
Or listen to a radio interview with Dr. Bunny Vreeland, Radio & TV Show Host, Board Certified, Clinical Hypnotherapist & Life Coach. June 2017.
We are now a Green Certified Business (https://greenbusinessca.org)
Our studio/atelier practices:
- We get to and from work on bicycles whenever possible.
- We use high efficiency eco-friendly light bulbs.
- We use 100% recycled paper towels.
- Whenever possible, we use terry cloth towels.
- We work with eco-friendly, biodegradable nitrile gloves.
- We use eco-friendly cleaning products.
The Rêves de Sabine efforts to be environmentally conscious and minimize waste:
Over 90% of our products come in recyclable containers such as non-reactive glass and metal.
We avoid unnecessary packaging, such as paperboard boxes, which are generally discarded as soon as they have been opened. To protect our products from UV damage, we use amber, cobalt blue or green colored glass containers.
- When we ship, we use 100% biodegradable packing tape & packing peanuts.
- We recycle the cardboard boxes our inventory comes in, or reuse them when shipping or delivering to our retail stores.
- Our promotional materials are printed with soy-based inks on recycled paper [certified with the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), Sustainable Forest Initiative (SFI) , and Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC)].